Fate of Io
FAO: BioKupo
2006/10/15 17:18:24 PDT by Davy boy2000b [0/13]
[Davy boy2000b's avatar]

I see in another topic that you're doing a game design degree, I have always wanted to go into games design but until recently didn't know such degrees exist.

As I understand it they're quite new and so need some 'inside' information on what they entail, how much is technical and how much is creative. I can't find your email address any where. I'm sure I used to have you added to my MSN but only have you on AIM.

Please either drop me a message on here of your email ad or send me an email to [DavH twenty seven at hotmail dot com] now obviously those numbers are actual figures and the at in an @.

Please as soon as possible as I don't know wether to take a Maths AS level or Art & Design First Year Diploma for the run up to the actual degree application. (They run for a year which I can pass just before uni.)

Thanks In advance!

Added at 2006/10/16 16:37:55 PDT

Ok nevermindm I found him. I could have sworn his email wasn't in his profile before... How strange.

Added at 2006/10/16 16:37:57 PDT

Ok nevermind I found him. I could have sworn his email wasn't in his profile before... How strange.

2006/10/17 15:28:06 PDT by BioKupo [0/0]

:3

fateofio.org © Copyright 2001-2005 Sam Pierce, Kenton Varda, and contributors