Fate of Io
Sheet Music/Themes/BGM/All that good stuff
2005/05/31 17:22:08 PDT by Riven [0/10]

Now, I just joined, and my internet is crappy so I can't really look around for these things, and I don't know if there's an official group of people working on the music for the game. If anyone can help me with that let me know. Right now I'm working on Emma and Cade's themes. I'm also using Finale 2005 if that matters.

2005/05/31 18:15:56 PDT by Morpheus [0/5]

It is really at the stage where we are looking for anyone and everyone to contribute what they can. I think you meant Enna, and Cade - but you can feel free to submit any piece you wish and have us critique it and tell you where we feel it fits, or how good it fits into a place where you see it going. But by all means submit all you want. There is no real "official" group working souly on music.

2005/05/31 20:13:50 PDT by Dev [manager]
[Dev's avatar]

Just by joining and contributing to the project, you are the "official group". You're welcome to discuss with other members your ideas, either in the related task thread, or make a new one (like this!). It's good to see a new face, too.

And to extend what Morpheus said, contributors are free to work on whatever they wish. You're not limited to working solely on music, or even on music that's listed in the current task list.

fateofio.org © Copyright 2001-2005 Sam Pierce, Kenton Varda, and contributors